fcp'ers who play the pstars rebuy tourneys?

Think I've seen you a few times alex.I love the 9:15 10+1. Won it a couple times, a few top 5s.Usually costs me 60 or 70 to play, the way I play in the 1st hour, but it's worth it. You definitely have to start with 3000 chips, and play very LAG for the first hour. I usually just raise a lot, build some big pots and create a loose image so I get paid off when I hit. Nothings more fun than taking down a big pot after calling a big pre-flop raise with 38s. Oh..and if you can get at a table with GilT or omahaha before the break count your lucky stars.I've seen both of them spend 300-400 before the break.A couple weeks ago GilT helped me to 57K at the break.I've seen their strategies work too, though, basically they just keep going all in until they win 3 or 4 in a row and then they have 12,000 or so. I have noticed some of the other successful players use a similar strategy of going all-in a lot before the flop. Curious if anyone does this successfully and how it works for them?

..Tony, how could I forget. a) I remember seeing you with 57k at the break.B) Earlier this week, we were at the same table for a while. That "loose image" you cultivated made me put you all-in preflop out of the SB with A4o, think your re-raise back at me was a bluff. Yeah, your AJ was scary.Thankfully, that four on the flop kept me in. ;)I've found that getting to about 10k by the break is decent...never had the awesome luxury of 20k or more that early.Maybe we should make a list of players who are always playing that tourney who are crazy-loose during that period?

..Tony, how could I forget.  a) I remember seeing you with 57k at the break.B) Earlier this week, we were at the same table for a while. That "loose image" you cultivated made me put you all-in preflop out of the SB with A4o, think your re-raise back at me was a bluff.  Yeah, your AJ was scary.Thankfully, that four on the flop kept me in. ;)I've found that getting to about 10k by the break is decent...never had the awesome luxury of 20k or more that early.Maybe we should make a list of players who are always playing that tourney who are crazy-loose during that period?
Ohhh...yeah I believe that '4' was the beginning of my downslide that night.Actually I don't even recognize bigslick789...It's amazing how many players play a lot that you don't even notice(I must play that tourney 3-4 times a week). I guess with 1000 each night that can happen.If you're playing tonight - I'll see you there.

well got 36th with the slight modification i made with your help.i'm not happy with 36th but i am happy with the fact that i played really well for 3/4ths of the tourny. God did i play horribly that last quarter :PAt least i learned how to play the first Quarter :D