I just started splashing around in NL, and have come across a semi-regular play at the low limits which I think is both profitable and exploitable and was looking for some more seasoned opinions.Often times, players go all-in pre flop if there have been lots of limpers with any AAxx.I have made the play a few times with AAxx with the xx being low cards and at least one suited (AA45, AA36 suited).What hands is it profitable to move all-in with (if any? ..are you losing value by pushing people off their hands when you are so strong?)What hands will you call an all-in with preflop (assuming all-in is going to stack you as well)

I just started splashing around in NL, and have come across a semi-regular play at the low limits which I think is both profitable and exploitable and was looking for some more seasoned opinions.Often times, players go all-in pre flop if there have been lots of limpers with any AAxx.I have made the play a few times with AAxx with the xx being low cards and at least one suited (AA45, AA36 suited).What hands is it profitable to move all-in with (if any? ..are you losing value by pushing people off their hands when you are so strong?)What hands will you call an all-in with preflop (assuming all-in is going to stack you as well)
There are no big favorites, try to avoid racing preflop.
There are no big favorites, try to avoid racing preflop.
Since a lot of players have that mentality, pushing sould be profitable with aces, the question is, is it more profitable than putting in a standard raise or just calling?
Since a lot of players have that mentality, pushing sould be profitable with aces, the question is, is it more profitable than putting in a standard raise or just calling?
That depends how good your are postflop against your oponents.

There are no big favorites, try to avoid racing preflop.Beyond ludicrous in O8.As Ad 2s 3d vs. Th Jh Qc Kd is 70/30As Ad vs. 5c 6c in NLHE is 75/25Stop being silly.good luck.

I think I'll be satisfied continuing to take 6 or 7 BBs everytime I push.