Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.50/$19 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $48.75UTG+1: $111.30MP1: $112.65MP2: $99MP3: $154.80CO: $94.95Button: $100SB: $37.50Hero: $100.35Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is BB with :) :) UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, 2 folds, MP3 calls, 3 folds, 3 folds, Hero checks.Flop: :D:):D ($3.5, 3 players)Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $3, MP3 calls, Hero calls.Turn: :club: ($12.5, 3 players)Hero checks, UTG+1 checks, MP3 bets $11, Hero calls, UTG+1 folds.River: :D ($34.5, 2 players)Hero bets $20, MP3 ______ Results:Final pot: $34.5Ummm, all I can say is mp3 had a lot of money and I wanted it all...bad logic here? I felt for $3 the implied odds of hitting the gutshot were nice. And I could easily fold to check-raise incase he hit the flush. And then the turn, even though he bet 11, i thought I could get more incase I hit my backdoor flush draw.

I think the flop call is quite looses. Really, MP3 only has as much money as you have, and you have about the standard stack for your level (the max buy in). If you both had, oh, let's say twice that, I'd be more forgiving. I don't think you have the implied odds to make up for it. You'd need to be getting about 11-1 and now you're only getting about 3-1 so you would have to get a $24 bet in just to break even. Or something like that. The backdoor flush adds a few outs, and normally I love drawing to tricky hands against deep stacks, but here it seems like a bit too much.Again, if you're concerned with the flop play, don't display the turn and river.

I think the flop call is loose but not horrendous. You are counting on implied odds, so do you think these two will pay you off? I usually consider how aggressive they are, and how big of a hand they might have.I don't think I like the turn call. Don't have odds, bet was by last to act so doesn,t tell me much, and you still could be raised from behind.I would have overbet the pot on the river. Someone needs 2 pair to call even your bet so you might as well get a bunch from them.Mark

Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.50/$19 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $48.75UTG+1: $111.30MP1: $112.65MP2: $99MP3: $154.80CO: $94.95Button: $100SB: $37.50Hero: $100.35Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is BB with :) :) UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, 2 folds, MP3 calls, 3 folds, 3 folds, Hero checks.Flop: :D:):D ($3.5, 3 players)Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $3, MP3 calls, Hero calls.Turn: :club: ($12.5, 3 players)Hero checks, UTG+1 checks, MP3 bets $11, Hero calls, UTG+1 folds.River: :D ($34.5, 2 players)Hero bets $20, MP3 ______
He folds, otherwise the final pot would be larger. :-)
Results:Final pot: $34.5Ummm, all I can say is mp3 had a lot of money and I wanted it all...bad logic here? I felt for $3 the implied odds of hitting the gutshot were nice. And I could easily fold to check-raise incase he hit the flush. And then the turn, even though he bet 11, i thought I could get more incase I hit my backdoor flush draw.
I wouldn't call that flop with the caller in there. You might very well be drawing to 3 outs that can still be easily outdrawn. If you were heads up, I'd like the call better. That way you can bluff when hearts hit, and represent a missed flush draw (so to speak) with a big bet if your gutshot hits.Turn call's OK in my book.I'll agree with NoSup4U regarding the river bet. Just go ahead a scream out with your bet, "I hit runner-runner flush! That's what I was drawing to!" You're going to face some sceptism most of the time.

I don't like the flop call. Nothing about the hand makes me think MP3 or UTG+1 has a strong hand that you have good implied odds against.