I feel it's not only important to include my reads on others, but also how the table perceives me. I'm on the button, everyone knows I'm playing LAGgy, but not stupid. Out of the 10 biggest pots in the last hour I've probly been in 8 of them. I'm the action at the table, doing all the talking and most of the winning...9 handed about 2-3 months ago so to the best of my recolection i'll include stack sizes for the key players:BB: $350 (Another LAGgy regular, fairly solid postflop, doesn't show down a lot of losers)UTG: $150 (Tight/Passive, seems like she's in over her head...not sure why)Button (me) $300 (see above for what they think of me)preflop I'm dealt 79o and it gets limped in 4 spots in front of me, so I follow suit and limp in. I normally would not play this hand for a limp however with this many people in... I really don't see any reason to question this decision.flop 7 handed ($11): 5h 6d Jschecks to the second limper, bets $5. One limper folds the rest call to me so I toss out a call as well. This could be a mistake however I feel with implied odds on the limpers with a live draw to the nuts this is not a questionable call. notably, bb and UTG both flat call.turn 6 handed (~$40) 8cMy gin card. I now have the mortal nuts. BB, UTG both check, flop bettor bets $15, folds to me i make it $40. I wanted this to look somewhat like I'm getting pushy, but clearly I still want action...here's the interesting part:BB reraises to $90, UTG pushes for about $135ish. flop bettor folds. What do we do here? reraise all in or flat call looking to capitalize on the river v. bb. My read, should it matter, is that i'm probably against a set for UTG and I'm either chopping with BB or he has 47.I flat called, this was months ago, now I would play this differentlyriver HU ($a lot): 6hUgh....i check to BB who bets $50. I call. Surprise time...BB has 56 for 6s full.UTG has JJ for Js full. I did lose this pot, however I am more interested in analyzing the BB and UTG. Needless to say I lost a LOT of respect for BB after this hand...what's he doing slowplaying bottom two on a flop like this? and UTG...wow.