Thehidden And Jamestl17 (danielson) Strike A Deal

Thehidden and I have just made a deal to exchange 5% of ourselves in the negreanu open tonight. Need witnesses so neither gets screwed. Thanks
don't worry i'll donk away the chip lead
I'm dissapointed, hopefully i won't dissapoint you though
trust me i'm more disapointed...hope i didn't seem like too much of a donk. Good luck man...hope u take it!!

dude, you traded 5% where top prize is $300, if either of you win, you're only gonna transfer $15. Just more than the buy in of the tourney. Sounds kinda ridiculous

dude, you traded 5% where top prize is $300, if either of you win, you're only gonna transfer $15. Just more than the buy in of the tourney. Sounds kinda ridiculous
Your right, we didn't think this through...But I don't go back on my deals
roflmao @ trading 5% in $10 100 person tourny then asking for witnesses so someone doesnt get screwed, bwahahhahahhaahahahahahaaa10th pays $20. So 5% is $1 ? You should probably get the paperwork drawn up and notorized next time before you get involved in these types of negotiations.(just bustin on ya man :-D)
roflmao @ trading 5% in $10 100 person tourny then asking for witnesses so someone doesnt get screwed, bwahahhahahhaahahahahahaaa10th pays $20. So 5% is $1 ? You should probably get the paperwork drawn up and notorized next time before you get involved in these types of negotiations.(just bustin on ya man :-D)
it was more of a joke type thing...i was at the time the chip leader and we were just joking around :Pya baby tripple up with 55! go James!!
Thehidden and I have just made a deal to exchange 5% of ourselves in the negreanu open tonight. Need witnesses so neither gets screwed. Thanks
Little did he know that the Invisible Man would steal your blinds.