My Strategy Cards

So after thousands of hands on pokerstars ive decided to go into business selling strategy cards of how hands should be played at the 5/10 SH limit tables.Here are a few facts that i've come up with so far feel free to critique.KK should be folded from any positionJJ should be played from every position K3 should be played from any positionany two cards that are sepearted by more than 3 and not suited should be played from any position till the river. Don't worry if the hand is looking bad. YOU WILL WIN ON THE RIVER.Your goal should always be to get your money in behind because you'll winThis last rule applies to any game you play on pokerstars. WHEN YOU CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT YOU MUST FIND LEE JONES AND SUCK HIM OFF. If you fail to do this you will be destined to 7 years of getting rivered by 2 outers. And you must also send this message to 10000 friends in the next 2 minutes or you won't get dealt face cards for a year.

Dont forget to fold in the BB in an unraised pot if you have a hand that just won't win.

I saw a guy Limp-Reraise preflop and then check-fold the flop in a 3/6 limit game there tonight. I can dig through the HH's and get his name so you can rail him for any pointers that may help your strat cards improve if you so wish.

Your cards will be valuable to Party poker players as well.Isn't it great that fish are in majority in the poker world. Let them win with their bad hands once in a while, so they don't start working on their game.

Dont forget to fold in the BB in an unraised pot if you have a hand that just won't win.
Let's take this a little further. You should never check on any street. The OpenFarrell lets your opponents know that you had a bad hand. Umm...which helps some of them decide wether they should raise or ...umm.. How did that go again? Oh forget it.

Don't forget these:The fun of rivering a flush against when the pot odds are against you compensates for the small average losses you will suffer.The fun of slowplaying top pair-middle kicker compensates for all those times you'll give your opponent a free draw to beat you. Tricking your opponent when you do win is a big enough reward.

OP you have a rage problem
You know what you might be right but i really could care less. And I really don't see why you feel the need to point this out. Clearly you are basing this on some of my previous posts. This post i was just joking around.