Rail Opportunity

Absolute Poker - $5 NLHE Tourney #1047181 - Name: RyanM15 left, I'm 12th in chips. Not getting a whole lot but I'm trying to make something happen to take this one down. I could use the money, hahah. I'm freerolling on $10 that AP gave me.1st is $154.24

That table was perfect for stealing but at least there's a lot of people I can double through at this one.Got lucky and knocked out the short stack....final table, 8th in chips. Lot of work to do.

movin on up..... be patient man let the big stack do some work for you*** FLOP *** [10c 5h 4h]COURTNEY111 - Bets $2400RYANM - All-In(Raise) $21790 to $21790POKERSTUDZ22 - All-In $11120MRFATPOCKET - FoldsAZBASSLAYER - FoldsCOURTNEY111 - FoldsRYANM - returned ($10670) : not called*** TURN *** [10c 5h 4h] [3d]*** RIVER *** [10c 5h 4h 3d] [Qs]*** SHOW DOWN ***RYANM - Shows [4d 5d] (Two Pair, fives and fours) POKERSTUDZ22 - Shows [Kh 10s] (One pair, tens) RYANM Collects $33090 from main pot*** SUMMARY ***Total Pot($33090)Board [10c 5h 4h 3d Qs]Seat 1: MRFATPOCKET Folded on the FLOPSeat 2: MR CHICAGO Folded on the POCKET CARDSSeat 3: AZBASSLAYER (dealer) Folded on the FLOPSeat 4: COURTNEY111 (small blind) Folded on the FLOPSeat 5: RYANM (big blind) won Total ($33090) All-In HI:($33090) with Two Pair, fives and fours [4d 5d - B:5h,P:5d,B:4h,P:4d,B:Qs] Seat 7: POKERSTUDZ22 HI:lost with One pair, tens [Kh 10s - P:10s,B:10c,P:Kh,B:Qs,B:5h]that was a big one great handhes up to 2nd with 4 left

My first MTT win...thanks for railing guys.This $154 helps me, hahaha. Unbelieveable cards at the end but seeing what he had when he pushed I knew it was gonna come down to me pushing with ace high. Held up. Finally...after so many final tables it feels great to win.

Alright, I'm off to bed. Thanks again for railing me in my FIRST EVER MTT takedown. I was due after so many 2nd, 3rd, and 5th place finishes. I feel I played really really well (thanks Mr. Harrington!) and of course caught some amazing cards at the end (seriously I got no action but I had KK, a set of 2's, trip 9's, flopped the nut straight with a backdoor straight/straight flush draw, 2 pair, etc.) to no avail until he pushed with Q 10 against my KK (caught for the 2nd time). After that it was a guessing game but I decided to call his all in with A2 or A3 (truthfully I barely even saw it...just saw the A and decided it was time) and he flipped over Q3. Blanks came, and finally I felt the rush of winning one of these damn things.Thanks again. Yay for money.