national heads up poker championship

Well, Doyle's out...time to go back to reading Super System.By the way, (most of you probably already know this, this is a just in case), www.cardplayer.com has live updates. Check it out.

hey guys where is it being heldand is it open to the public,thanks  cmdata
It's at the Golden Nugget. My brother-in-law went out to Vegas this weekend to play some poker; by coincidence, he's staying at the Nugget. He called me and said, "Dude, everywhere I turn there's a poker star." He's enjoying seeing all these pros--standing next to Gus Hansen in the elevator, etc.I think he said it's open to the public as far as spectating...

Guess I'll give my predictions, looks like fun. Given, I understand that my 3 year old niece would have a decent chance of beating anyone on the field simply by pushing on every hand.My four favourites to win:Phil Ivey, Daniel, Prahlad, Howard :) Eli ElezraChris MoneymakerMy bet is on EliTom McEvoyMimi TranGoing with Mimi hereCindy VioletteChris FergusonChrisGus HansenCurtis BibbsGusYosh NakanoMike SextonNot really familiar with these two's play, but I'll say YoshTodd BrunsonErick LindgrenErickPrahlad FriedmanSammy FarhaPrahlad :D Barry GreensteinLee SalemGreensteinDoyle BrunsonBilly BaxterThe man, the myth, the legend Doyle ;)John JuandaChau GiangJohnAmir VahediJohn MyungAmirNick FrangosTJ CloutierTJScotty NguyenMike CaroScottyJohn HenniganLayne FlackFlackChip Reese Henry OrensteinReese :) Lyle BermanFreddie DeebDon't really know these two, I'll go with LyleDavid GreyJennifer HarmanMs HarmanBobby BaldwinEvelyn NgBobbyDavid WilliamsCarlos Mortensonerg, too close to call. Guess I'll go with CarlosGreg RaymerKathy LiebertLiebertDavid PhamHuck SeedPhamDewey TomkoPaul PhillipsTomkoPhil HellmuthMen NguyenNguyen :) Josh AriehReneJoshTed ForrestJohn CernuttoJohnJerry BussDaniel NegreanuOf course DanielHoward LedererAntonio EsfandiariHowardPhil IveyDavid SklanskyWould love to see this matchup, Ivey ftwJames Woods Johnny ChanOh man, cake walk for ChanScott FischmanAnnie DukeDukeDennis WagnerErik SeidelSeidel