.50/1 No Limit Hold Em---need Help

At the end of a session last night, I had this hand come up...Looking for critizism or reinforcement on anything you think I didnt do well or vice versa! Thanks! PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxBB ($111.65)UTG ($70.25)MP ($114.15)CO ($133.50)Hero ($112.35)SB ($49.90)Preflop: Hero is Button with 6:club:, 7:club:. UTG calls $1, 2 folds, Hero calls $1, SB raises to $4, 1 fold, UTG folds, Hero calls $3.Flop: ($10) 8:heart:, 7:heart:, 5:club: (2 players)SB bets $3, Hero raises to $9, SB raises to $15, Hero calls $6.Turn: ($40) Q:club: (2 players)SB bets $4, Hero calls $4.River: ($48) 6:heart: (2 players)SB bets $26.9 (All-In).Dredubble either calls or folds ???-read on villain is incomplete as I am at a new table....Final Pot: $74.90

I don't play NL.If you want the best NL replies, post in the NL section.Also, manually put a space between the Q and the suit icon, and they will show up properly.I probably call here, btw. I think he would bet out smaller with a flush. There isn't much he raises PF that makes the straight either. I don't play NL, so I'm prolly way off.- Zach