acc tournament- bodog.com should have posted earlier

Ok..I hear around Feb 12th that the sports betting site Bodog.com has an ACC poker tournament where the qualifications are that you play a series of 5.00 + .50 tournaments during the month of Febuary to qualify for a 75K freeroll at the end of the month. The stipulations are that you can play as many tourneys as are offered( 2 a day during the week and 3 on Sat. and Sun.) to qualify for the tournament leaderboard. The top 20% of finishers in each tournament receive leaderboard points based on how many particpants and where they finished. At the end of the month, the top 20% of the leaderboard, above 0 points, qualifies for the final event. The final event pays as follows...1st - $50,000 ($40,000 cash + a $10,000 World Series Of Poker seat)2nd - $12,500 Cash or Scholarship3rd - $4,000 Cash or Scholarship4th - $2500 Cash or Scholarship5th - $1250 Cash or Scholarship6th - $1000 Cash or Scholarship7th - $750 Cash or Scholarship8th - $500 Cash or Scholarship9th - $400 Cash or Scholarship10th - $300 Cash or ScholarshipOK...so i do my best and fortunately make it into 8th place...well above the total 29 that qualified. Or so I thought. After adding another 2 tournaments because of the disgruntled players who did not qualify..Bodog at the last minute ( night before) adds another 37 players " due to the overwhelming response of players who misunderstood". I called them twice and they confirmed that only 27 players would be in the final and it was plainly stated in writing and still is on their website. So I worked diligently to make my position to have it taken away from me. I played in the 66 person tournament tonight to place a disappointing 16th or something..not important.. anyway...have my rights been violated here? Where I'm from when you say you are going to do something you do it...Period..Your word is bond and once you go back on it then you have forever lost your credibility. Should Bodog be responsible for deceiving their players and do they owe us anything ( at least our buy ins back) and or should I realize that the world of online gaming is very risky and assume this as the risk I take? I'd like some honest opinions and no sarcasm please and I'd also like to know if someone knows how to accurately calculate the odds of AA vs. AA nine handed? We tried and came anywhere from 1 in 60,000 to 1 in 200,000 ....I've seen this myself 6 times on Bodog in the past month alone. Thanks for comments.

Heres my opnion. It sucks that they let more people in the tournament but I think it's their right to do so. In fact obviously there are 30 something people that are very happy that they increased the field.I suspect if you didnt finish out of the money you wouldnt have even posted this.I'm not sure what the AAvsAA has to do with anything. But if it makes you feel better I was in a home game Friday night me and another guy had AA and we both lost to a dude with 42 that called all our raises. Live poker is rigged.