Interested in getting a private small stakes SH game going tonight.I would like the stakes to be no greater than .50/1I realize this is small for some of us, but I don't like to sit in games with good players with money at risk, as I don't like playing without a significant edge.Anyway, I thought it would be good practice for everyone and would make for a few good days of posts as we could all post our favorite hands.The rules would be easy. We would get a small game on Party, and up to 6 can play at one time, the others can railbird and wait for a seat to open (that is if more than 6 end up playing)Anyone interested?

can u make pvt 6 handed tables now? I'd rather it be more like 1/2 if we're gonna do this
1/2 wouldn't bother me but I notice some contributing posters here play .5/1. I am not doing this to make money.If money is the issue, play a couple 5/10 tables while we play.I would hope we would all agree to play our "A" game even if the money is small for us.I know I could.

I was just thinking about this today. I think it would be a great to play with everyone and be able to talk about hands, etc.I don't have a party account, but I do have one at FCP, and I know you can make private tables there.Let me know....because I'm down if it's at FCP.