Playing 56 Soooted Against A Big Pair In Holdem

Ok, lets assume someone raises from up front and you assume they have a big pair.you hold 56 soooted.what are youre odds of floping a profitable situation such as, a full boat, a straight, a flush, three of a kind, two piar, a open ended straight draw and a flush draw(almost even ), a flush draw and gutshot(not a favorite).I'd like to know the odds of hitting any of those favorable flops. I mean is it 12-1, 15-1,? i have no clue.In a situation like this i'm also assuming that in order to continue the hand after the flop you must be in a even money or profitable situation on the flop, i know the odds for a 5 hitting against AK and all that but i wanna know the liklihood of a really profitable situation flopping.THANKS EVERYONE!

A REALLY profitable flop would be 234 of your suit. Especially if they hold the ace of that suit. A more likely scenario would be flopping any 5 and 7 8 of your suit. Gives you pair and open ended SF draw. Enough to put it all in right there if need be. But, with those cards, you must hit a good flop to continue, so try to keep the money you put in preflop as low as possible if you assume they hold a large pair.

Ok, lets assume someone raises from up front and you assume they have a big pair.you hold 56 soooted.what are youre odds of floping a profitable situation such as, a full boat, a straight, a flush, three of a kind, two piar, a open ended straight draw and a flush draw(almost even ), a flush draw and gutshot(not a favorite).I'd like to know the odds of hitting any of those favorable flops. I mean is it 12-1, 15-1,? i have no clue.In a situation like this i'm also assuming that in order to continue the hand after the flop you must be in a even money or profitable situation on the flop, i know the odds for a 5 hitting against AK and all that but i wanna know the liklihood of a really profitable situation flopping.THANKS EVERYONE!
Type in, Poker hand calculations etc.. in google.and research a bit, because every situation would vary, yur always goin to be drawing slim to victory and even more slim to a monster hand.if you're looking at how often you will flop these monsters, its "hardly ever"but its in your best interest to google it yourself, you'll learn a lot while lookin over other situations and hands