Friday $215 Wsop Satellite On Pp

still alive, but struggling after a bad beat with KQ vs KJ. 29 players left at break, next blinds are 600/1200 and I've only got 6700 in chips (if I avoid the 3 outer, I'd have 22000. Oh well, gonna need some luck...FAST

I finished 17th out of 160, but the last hand was one of the sickest hands I've ever been involved in.I'm on the button in the 800/1600 blind level and I get dealt JJ. Two limpers in front of me one from early position and one from middle. I have about 16000 left and decide that I've got to gamble with my JJ right then and there. The SB folds, the BB pushes all in for 8000, then the early limper pushes his stack over top of mine. I say, "I guess I'm done guys" in the chat box and the second limper folds his 33.BB = QQLimper = AAAl Smooth = JJMain pot = 26,200Sidepot = 16,000Flop - J, 10, 8 rainbowTurn - ARiver - KI didn't deserve to win the hand because I got in in third place and wasn't pissed by the result, but I got all happy when I saw the flop. Then sad when I saw the turn, then amazed when I saw that the QQ had caught runner runner straight to pull off the comeback.Basically, one of the sickest roller coaster hands I've ever seen that late in a tournament.

I finished 17th out of 160, but the last hand was one of the sickest hands I've ever been involved in.I'm on the button in the 800/1600 blind level and I get dealt JJ. Two limpers in front of me one from early position and one from middle. I have about 16000 left and decide that I've got to gamble with my JJ right then and there. The SB folds, the BB pushes all in for 8000, then the early limper pushes his stack over top of mine. I say, "I guess I'm done guys" in the chat box and the second limper folds his 33.BB = QQ Limper = AAAl Smooth = JJMain pot = 26,200Sidepot = 16,000Flop - J, 10, 8 rainbowTurn - ARiver - KI didn't deserve to win the hand because I got in in third place and wasn't pissed by the result, but I got all happy when I saw the flop. Then sad when I saw the turn, then amazed when I saw that the QQ had caught runner runner straight to pull off the comeback.Basically, one of the sickest roller coaster hands I've ever seen that late in a tournament.
That is such a sick hand. I can't fault you for moving in given the situation, your stack and the information you had. Good luck on the next one!!