God's Debris

It's not really a religious book, just something that will make you look at things in a different way. It's not very long; it was originally released as an e-book, but because of its immense popularity it was released as a hardcover. Written by Scott Adams (the Dilbert guy), he calls it a thought experiment. If you have an open mind you should check it out.There's also a sequel called "The Religion War," which has a bit more story to it, but expands on the ideas of the first one.I wish I had an excerpt to share, but I've loaned my copies out.Anybody else read these books?

I've read God's Debris. Very cool book. I have actually lost mine due to having lent it out, lol. I espeically enjoyed the part where it talked about the idea of 'holy land' and the criteria to determine it. Very enjoyable and thought-provoking read.

I've read God's Debris. Very cool book. I have actually lost mine due to having lent it out, lol. I espeically enjoyed the part where it talked about the idea of 'holy land' and the criteria to determine it. Very enjoyable and thought-provoking read.
Yeah, I lost my first copy and then I bought a second copy and that one has been gone for a while too. I always think of Good Will Hunting when reading that book. "What are the right books to read?""Anything that'll blow your hair back."Also, the bees and the stained glass window is a good analogy for all the different religions/gods in the world.A group of bees are looking into a church through a stained glass window. The church is their world. Some will say the world is green, others will say it's red and there is nothing any of the bees could say to the others to convince them that they are right. But it's still the same church. (I clearly don't give the writing justice here.)If you liked God's Debris, you should definitely check out The Religion War.