Too Jennifer Harmon

You people are stupid really, why do you think you play poker idiot, it's not cause your smart it's because your an idiot, get that though your thick skull right now, it's not because your smart it's because your stupid, so I want you to realize that right now...I was just in a no limit tournament down the street and I tore that game up in 5 minuits I may not have finished first but I finished in the money...So save your bullshit please cause I'm not listening to it hoe, and AMG is the man despite what you might say and thing...The word is a powerful thing and the tounge is sharper than a 2 edged sword according to the bible my friend... That's not your favorite poker book bitch that's the bible hoe, And another thing I don't want to hear about not being grammatically correct bitch cause your not grammatically correct either bitch, and on top of that your a bitch and you can quote me on that... If I get kicked off this site do you really think I give a ****, that would be a blessing in disquise bitch, and then I could just sit back and hear your idiot posts.So get off the dick bitch and get into a poker game...It would be even better if you would play a hand instead of being a big pussy lik you are so get in the handYours TruelyJJ Kerr

You people are stupid really, why do you think you play poker idiot, it's not cause your smart it's because your an idiot, get that though your thick skull right now, it's not because your smart it's because your stupid, so I want you to realize that right now...I was just in a no limit tournament down the street and I tore that game up in 5 minuits I may not have finished first but I finished in the money...So save your bullshit please cause I'm not listening to it hoe, and AMG is the man despite what you might say and thing...The word is a powerful thing and the tounge is sharper than a 2 edged sword according to the bible my friend... That's not your favorite poker book bitch that's the bible hoe, And another thing I don't want to hear about not being grammatically correct bitch cause your not grammatically correct either bitch, and on top of that your a bitch and you can quote me on that... If I get kicked off this site do you really think I give a ****, that would be a blessing in disquise bitch, and then I could just sit back and hear your idiot posts.So get off the dick bitch and get into a poker game...It would be even better if you would play a hand instead of being a big pussy lik you are so get in the handYours TruelyJJ Kerr
you all realize this is a joke, right?

What a fag you are, really.By the way if Jennifer Harmon doesn't call me then I'm just going to have to get her number and call her, you better believe it bitch cause that hoe is the hottest thing I've seen since sliced bread bitch...LatersJ

It's not a joke yo, I'm dead serious and if you think I'm joking you better possibly reconsider cause I'm not.Someone give me a ciggaretteThank YouJonathan
What a fag you are, really.By the way if Jennifer Harmon doesn't call me then I'm just going to have to get her number and call her, you better believe it bitch cause that hoe is the hottest thing I've seen since sliced bread bitch...LatersJIt's not a joke yo, I'm dead serious and if you think I'm joking you better possibly reconsider cause I'm not.Someone give me a ciggaretteThank YouJonathan
you're joking. and your name isn't Jonathan / JJ.