Okay.. to give you a little insight on why I did what I did...I've been sitting at this table for about an hour and have watched these guys raise raise raise and showdown absolute junk... which was the reason for the reraise with 99. When I bet out and he raised.. I put him on two overs and figured he was trying to take the pot from me (which I'd also seen several times). When he went all in on the turn (another low card) I was still thinking he hadn't hit anything and my nines were good...plus the pot was almost $40 before my call. When I hit my 9 to make a set on the river he was pissssed. I realize I got lucky by making that set when I read him incorrectly. My question is.. in my position.. what would you have done and.. if you were in his position would you have called the reraise from a tight aggressive player? PokerStars Game #4082439087: Hold'em No Limit ($0.25/$0.50) - 2006/02/24 - 13:46:50 (ET)Table 'Algorab IV' Seat #7 is the buttonSeat 1: MiamiDon ($44.25 in chips) Seat 2: Mucky McMuck ($30.20 in chips) Seat 3: Kadaffo ($18.25 in chips) Seat 4: Itlbfun ($25.25 in chips) Seat 5: tycampbell ($15 in chips) Seat 6: PQ24 ($26.25 in chips) Seat 7: HERO($44.40 in chips) Seat 8: Pipes20 ($48.10 in chips) Seat 9: dakid72 ($9.15 in chips) Pipes20: posts small blind $0.25dakid72: posts big blind $0.50tycampbell: posts big blind $0.50*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to HERO [9d 9c]MiamiDon: folds Mucky McMuck: folds Kadaffo: folds Itlbfun: raises $1 to $1.50tycampbell: folds PQ24: folds rockthemic: raises $3 to $4.50Pipes20: folds dakid72: folds Itlbfun: calls $3*** FLOP *** [Jh 8s 3h]Itlbfun: checks rockthemic: bets $5Itlbfun: raises $5 to $10rockthemic: calls $5*** TURN *** [Jh 8s 3h] [6d]Itlbfun: bets $10.75 and is all-inrockthemic: calls $10.75*** RIVER *** [Jh 8s 3h 6d] [9h]*** SHOW DOWN ***Itlbfun: shows [Tc Jc] (a pair of Jacks)rockthemic: shows [9d 9c] (three of a kind, Nines)rockthemic collected $49.25 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $51.75 | Rake $2.50 Board [Jh 8s 3h 6d 9h]Seat 1: MiamiDon folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: Mucky McMuck folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: Kadaffo folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: Itlbfun showed [Tc Jc] and lost with a pair of JacksSeat 5: tycampbell folded before FlopSeat 6: PQ24 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: rockthemic (button) showed [9d 9c] and won ($49.25) with three of a kind, NinesSeat 8: Pipes20 (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 9: dakid72 (big blind) folded before Flop

Also.. what is a good hand converter.?. I tried to use one but the page never came back with the result.and it would be great if a mod could move this thread.thnx
http://www.zerodivide.cx/converter/