ok guys... after about 7000 + hands of 3 and 4 handed $25NL i'm winning at about 20BB/100 handsi know it's small sample, but is this about right?? is it high and unsustainable?? or is it low?it's worked out to be like 14 bucks on hour right now.. . too hard to actually play more than 2 tables cuz it's fast action.

I would be inclined to say that that winrate is a little bit unsustainable..but maybe the other players just really suck?? I don't know, probably can expect variance to bring it down a bit, but just keep doing whatever you're doing, seems to work fairly well.

at the same limit whilst bonus chasing on empire i did 15bb/100 playing 3 tables of 6-max over 4k hands.I think i ran well, however is was still getting stacked via the odd bad beat. 2k hands before i did the chasing i just broke even. I think 10bb is around sustainable, maybe up to 15. 20bb sounds like a lot.

I have heard that at that limit 15BB/100 is possible but i dont think 20 is. Im at 4.9 so your way ahead of me (just hit a serious downswing and only have 4000 hands).