Villain is new to the table, no reads4 handedhero has 4 :D 9 :club: in BBCO folds, Button calls, SB folds, Hero checks(2.5 small bets)flop (2 players): A :D 3 :D 5 :)Hero bets, Hero callsIs there a problem with my line here? I thought I could 1. get fold equity 2. value? with gutshot, flush draw, possible overcard?(3.25 big bets)turn (2 players): K :heart:Hero checks, Button bets, Button callsVillain paused a long time before calling. I c/red because I thought Villain might continue to bet if I didn't bet. I would probably have called down if 3-bet, but it's probably a fold. I think my line here sucks, donk betting is probably more sound, as it looks more like a bluff, and people fold to the c/r more. Almost any flush beats me, and I think only a flush calls me here?(7.25 big bets)river (2 players): 6 :spade:Hero checks...I thought only a low flush would call the turn, so I checked, planning on calling a bet just in case.I really need work on my heads up post flop hands.

Flop bet is ok I guess, but you need to fold to the raise. 5.5-1, your outs are super super super dirty, and big time reverse implied odds if you make a flush.Turn c/r is really bad. This is big time wa/wb, usually wb. All a c/r does is fold worse hands and have better hands call down or 3-bet (you absolutely must fold to a 3-bet if you do c/r).Just c/c the turn and b/f the river.