stars fpp store.. a+!!

i cant believe this.. fulltilts, ub's and party's were all slow as hellllordered 2 days ago..***Do not reply to this e-mail. UPS and PokerStars.com FPP Store will not receive your reply. This message was sent to you at the request of PokerStars.com FPP Store to notify you that the package information below has been transmitted to UPS. The package(s) may not have actually been placed with UPS for shipment. To verify when and if the shipment is tendered to UPS and its actual transit status, click on the tracking link below or contact PokerStars.com FPP Store directly. Important Delivery Information --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Scheduled Delivery: 14-February-2006 Shipment Detail --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ship To: 190777 Patrick Schnarr Fredericton NB CA Number of Packages: 1 UPS Service: STANDARD Weight: 1.0 LBS Tracking Number: 1ZYE76486847351956 Reference Number 1: Purchase Order Number: email: Click here to track if UPS has received your shipment or visit http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=en_CA on the Internet. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please delete it immediately. This e-mail was automatically generated by UPS e-mail services at the shipper's request. Any reply to this e-mail will not be received by UPS or the shipper. Please contact the shipper directly if you have questions regarding the referenced shipment or you wish to discontinue this notification service.

What did you get?  BTW, your signature is hilarious.
yeah, my sig is golden.i got a hat, coffee mug, and black shirt. not a bad score.. but when youre playing only 1/2 stud (1 point every 2 hands essentially) and HU sng's (125 of them = 475 pts) its not hard to earn them. if i had $ on the net (*** im stupid, getting a 150$ fine and having to withdraw) id hit silver status for sure, i already earned like 1250. i had 150 left over or something

The party poker points store must be the worst.I have 50.000+ Party points and don't know what to do with them. How many beach sandals and tote bags does a guy need?One day, they announced a foldable poker table in their store. I quickly ordered one and a beanie hat. About a month later, i received a box with the hat and a note saying there were no tables and i had to get i touch with Party poker support to get the 15.000 points i paid for the table back. I sent them a mail and never heard back from them. The points were never repaid. I can't work up the motivation to call their pakistani phone support and complain either.I wish they'd let you transfer the points to an other player. My girlfriend could use them up playing Party point freeroll tournaments.