crazy hand for eric lindgren

Erick Lindgren makes a royal flushErick Lindgren raised to 20k preflop and Eugene Todd called. The flop came [J :diamond: ][A :club: ][Q :diamond: ], Todd checked, Lindgren bet 20k, and Todd called. The turn was a blank and both players checked. The river came the [A :diamond: ], Todd bet 40k, Lindgren raised to 120k, and Todd called. Lindgren showed [K :diamond: ][10 :diamond: ] for a royal flush and Todd mucked.Just saw this on pokerwire....hope no one has posted this yet or sorry....and it is from the wpt event going on now.

you need to be a reall good player to get royal flushes, you cant get one unless youre a proi read it on a site i promise

you need to be a reall good player to get royal flushes, you cant get one unless youre a proi read it on a site i promise
does that mean Im a pro?
I've had 12, I must be a superpro.

I've only had one Royal flush where both my cards counted and two others where it was just one card in my hand made a royal. I've never made one live :cry: Live poker is rigged...

Never had a royal flush live, but I was playing heads up with a friend waiting for some other people to show up, just effing around for NO money, and he wasted a royal flush. I also hit the flush, talk about uncanny. It was 4 :club: 8 :D for me and K :D 10 :D for the lucky bastard, and of course he busted me. We both turn our hands and both check check, fireworks on river. I just thought it was great even though I lost the game... what a waste of luck! His name is capt_suckout on UB go make fun of him for wasting luck in a wild play chip situation! And I agree with the guy who says live poker is rigged!