About 3 weeks ago i bought in 25 dollars to pokerstars i was playing .25/.50 i ended up getting it up to about 430 i kept cahing out everyweek but i only ended up cashing out 320 cause i lost a big pot with a lower full house that i did play pretty badly but anyways i wana take a break for a bit and get better . Next time im gona buy in 100 and just play .01/.02(good idea?) so if i lose its not all over and keep moving up in the blinds when i have 300x the big blinds i think this is the correct number let me know if its not...i was just wondering what are some good books to read on low limit cash games or websites with alot of info or anything thing else i can do to mprove my games ....any help appreciated thanx!

Read any of Sklansky's books on limit hold em. A good book once you are done with those is "How good is your limit hold em" because it's formatted like a quiz which tests your knowledge...it's a good way to test whether or not you've learned anything via Sklansky without losing your arse.

do what greenchris said. if you're going to start with low limit cash games, then pretty much everyone here will strongly suggest small stakes hold 'em by david sklansky, et al. i wouldn't even bother reading other books until you have all of that stuff internalized, but then read the theory of poker and hold 'em for advanced players, by the same authors, and in that order.outside of that, the biggest thing you can do is stick around here, head over to the low limit strategy section, and post some hands that you think you may have messed up. you'll get some good advice, and people are typically very good about explaining their thought processes when they tell you what they'd do.good luck!