inadequate cs response and withdraw policies dn read

I have absolutely no problem verifying, and almost expect that. I want to make that point 100 percent clear. I am a charter member. On tuesday(iirc, maybe monday) I put a withdraw in for 3k. The website said for neteller withdraws you could expect 24 hours, maybe 24-48 not positive but think 24. Thursday night(approx 48 hours) I contacted live support about the status of my withdraw. I was told 'hi' by the customer support person. After that I proceeded to wait around 12 minutes with no response after I asked my question. After that I was told one moment while they checked into it. A few minutes later I was told that it was still processing and should be handled asap, if it was not in my neteller acount by today(friday) to contact support again. I said thanks and waited until today. Today I had not yet recieved my money and contacted support to ask about its status. I was told that it being an unushually large amount(its 3k) that it was taking longer then expected. I have withdrawn far larger amounts on many poker rooms and never had it delayed for being 'unushually large', so I asked for an explanation. This got me forwarded to another person. He informed me that I 'may' have to verify my acount, and to even find out if I do I have to wait for monday. So basically at this point it'll be almost a week before I even find out what I have to do to even withdraw, possibly I won't have to do anything. If I don't have to do anything I am really at a loss as to what the hell is taking so long. Even more troubling is that I contacted them once with no mention of this, and was just told to wait another day, everythign was normal. Then I contacted them again, and was told to wait more time because my withdraw was 'unushually large'. If I just said ok and went on waiting how long before someone would of informed me of the mysterious circumstances behind my acount that 'may' or 'may not' require me to verify and will take 3 days to figure that out? I'm inclosing the log of the second chat below, unfortunatly I do not have a log of the first. I really don't understand why it takes a week to even get to the point to decide what I have to do to withdraw, especially noting I am fully willing to provide them with whatever documentation of my identity they want. Though I do not post here a lot, I have enjoyed this community, especially daniels involvement. When he started his own site and claimed to offer charter members special perks like great customer service and to take care of us I believed him. If he meant it he should fix these clear cases of confusion regarding withdraws. I simply do not accept I am the only one who has tried to withdraw an 'unushually large amount' and had these problems. ----- help chat text ----- joenin : hi Charlene - Full Contact Poker Support : Hello Charlene - Full Contact Poker Support : How can I help you? joenin : my acount names joenin joenin : i had a withdraw a few days ago joenin : and its still mia from my neteller joenin : iwas told if it doesn't show up today joenin : to check Charlene - Full Contact Poker Support : Okay, Just give me one moment to look at your account joenin : anything for you charlene Charlene - Full Contact Poker Support : Thank you Charlene - Full Contact Poker Support : Because your withdrawal is larger than usually, this might take longer than usual joenin : whys that exactly joenin : am leaving a sizable amount in my acount joenin : minus a bad run today it woulda matched it ;p ** Please hold while being transferred to Peter-Full Contact Poker, Full Contact Poker Support. ** ** You are now speaking with Peter-Full Contact Poker, Full Contact Poker Support. ** Peter-Full Contact Poker : Hello, you were asking about your withdrawal? joenin : i was joenin : was told its being taken longer then normal joenin : cause its 'large' joenin : or somethen joenin : 3k has never been considered large at any other poker rooms joenin : wondering how much longer that iwll take and if i can expect this in the future Peter-Full Contact Poker : Okay, it is in our accounts department at this moment and we will probably ask you to send in some ID Verification. joenin : can we handle that now Peter-Full Contact Poker : If we can do it now, it will save you time in the future. joenin : what do i have to send Peter-Full Contact Poker : I can explain it to you on here but it will be better if I just send you an email on how to complete it. joenin : ok joenin : how long will it take after i do this Peter-Full Contact Poker : i will try and get your account verified by monday and it should be ready to go by monday as well. joenin : ok so on a withdraw that should take 24 hours, i waited 3 days, then am only told i have to do this stuff because i contacted you, and then its going to take 3 days for you to look at a picture of my drivers liscense? joenin : i mean i got that all right? Peter-Full Contact Poker : You don't have to send it in but most likely our accounts department will. Peter-Full Contact Poker : It is up to you, I am sorry for the inconveneince. joenin : really isn't up to me at all joenin : either i do it or i lose 5500 joenin : just irratated no one asked me for this joenin : initially Peter-Full Contact Poker : Hehe, you have a point. Peter-Full Contact Poker : It was actually on the cashier page, and when you signed up in the terms & conditions. joenin : wasn't on there hwen i signed up as charter is dec joenin : dont' have a problem joenin : ith verifiying joenin : just don't want this to take another week joenin : send me email so i can look at it and make sure i don't have any questions joenin : joe@7stud8.com Peter-Full Contact Poker : I can understand the concern, I will see what I can do to help you get your money asap. Peter-Full Contact Poker : Actually I am not sure if you need to do this. joenin : other hting Peter-Full Contact Poker : I will just send my manager an email and she will get back to you on Monday so we can straighten this out. joenin : i wasn't even told this, just told its taking a long time cause big withdraw, if i didn joenin : didn't complain, would i of heard this like next week while i was still waiting joenin : i don't have a problem verifiying my acount, can be done in 10 mins ;p joenin : so if i'm waiting till monday anyways i might as well, just wonder if theres any way we can do this like now? joenin : i talked to support last night too, why didn't they mention this Peter-Full Contact Poker : I am being proactive joenin : i understand your trying to be, its not personal ;p joenin : you can understand my arguement though Peter-Full Contact Poker : Yes, it's only fair joenin : i shouldnt' be hearing this the second time i contacted you and only after complaining joenin : so as of now am i waiting on the person monday to tell me if i need to verify Peter-Full Contact Poker : Okay, I have talked to my colleague and you should send it in if you are asked to, but even if you are on asked on Monday, it shouldn't be a problem right? joenin : i have no problem verifying at all joenin : actually prefer to do it righ tnow if possible Peter-Full Contact Poker : Ok great, we will try to straighten this out by Monday. Peter-Full Contact Poker : I am off my shift now, is there anything else I can help you with? joenin : don't think so joenin : thanks

Heres email I recieved after posting on forum since you asked.

Hi XXX, I noticed your post in the forum and I thought I would send you a message to let you know that you aren't being ignored.I'm not sure what the delay with your cashout is as I'm not at the same location as the front line support and payment processing people but it's probably a combination of some confusion and errors on our part and possibly the fact that your e-mail address with FCP and your Neteller e-mail addresses are different.We're still working on some of our backend policies and procedures and we sometimes don't meet the timeframe that we should and it looks like your case is one of those times. I'll follow up with the payment processing and see what I can do to speed this up and get you your money. That won't happen until Monday though as the payment processing only takes place on business days and the people I need to follow up with aren't available until then.I noticed that you have gone through your bonus money so I've gone ahead and added $100 to your bonus account that will clear at the same rate as your initial deposit bonus.If you have any other concerns with FCP please feel free to e-mail at this address.Regards,FCP Poker Manager
Waiting for monday, happy with the response and the free $100 for my troubles and can understand how using a different email for them and neteller could cause a problem. Really not sure why that too so long to come up though.

I am still having problems with my withdrawl (see http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...pic.php?t=45909 )It has now been a month and no check. I must admit the customer service and FCP manager have been helpful, but it seems that there is no tracking number to the check they were supposed to have sent out over a week ago. After going thru hoops to actually get a check sent they sent it two days before I had to go out of town for a week and a half on military orders....so no I have no idea where my check is. There is a history of a certain check nubmer being mailed, but no tracking number. Would anyone send a $9,999 check without a tracking number and delivery confirmaion? I really just want my money.One month and countingSteveVTWEBB2 0r 20

Have you recieved your withdrawl yet. I had the same issue. I withdrew some money and then recieved the email about looking into my account. Just wondering how long it took for you to get your money? They wanted my phone or energy bill, but I recieve those online and they don't accept them that way. I sent them some other bills and hopefully that will work for them.

I am getting the same BS crap from support too and my WD is only 1K. WTF this is really gay. I have been playin on pokerroom for years and never had this problem. I made the switch to FCP but if this is how its going to be then I can't play here anymore.

On monday they sent my money. I had no contact with them after whats posted here and was not required to verify or anything. I got 100 for my troubles so is worthwhile to complain I guess. That was my first withdraw, will be interesting to see if this happens again.