instant bankroll beware

This morning i recvd the following e-mail-Congratulations, the first step of the verification process has been completed. To complete your account registration and get your free $75, please call Instant Bankroll TOLL FREE at 1-877-PSO-CHAT (877-776-2428) Monday – Friday 10am – 7pm EST to verify your account. Please make sure you are at a computer with Internet access when you call. This phone call normally lasts 2-5 minutes and at the end of the call you will have the free $75 deposited in your account.FYI – We updated our procedure recently for you to call us because we were having a hard time getting a hold of our customers.Thank you for signing up for Party Poker through Instant BankrollWhen i called they had me verify my partypoker ID account and then asked me for my PASSWORD. Just sounds fishy to me so i figured i would post it.

Yes when i called they asked alot of question to verify its youthen they need your password so they can log into the site and make a deposit into your acocunt.. (LOL CENSORED WROTE ACCOUNT WRONG LOL }remember its not party poker so they dont have acess, its pso. yes it sounds fishy that they need it but i fell confident nothing would happenworst case scenariothey gonna take theere own money outta my account lol

I would be HIGHLY suspicious.As a PP affiliate, I know for a FACT that we have a direct method available to transfer funds into new player accounts to get them started as incentive. They shouldn't have to log into your account to deposit these funds.

oK but in order to get this promotion you need to have never played real money before.second you need to create BRAN NEW ACCOUNT. they PUT 75 INso you have NO MONEY OF YOUR INTO IT..so in other words what would you be afraid off ??i already cashed out and moved my money ..its not like im gonna use this account for my real money account.. ill never put money in myself..

This is how i see it. They give you $75.00 free and they get your password to your account. With that password they are able to get all of your personal information. Would you pay $75.00 to get someones personal information (identity theft)?? I sent an e-mail to poker source online to verify if they were the ones who sent me this email above.

oh and byt the way they can steal my identity , lol they not gonna get far lol
You wouldn't say that if it actually happened to you. It affects more than money. You'll likely spend the next 5 years trying to reestablish your identity and your credit.I had a friend whose identity was stolen 4 years ago and he still hasn't got it completely resolved.Not saying that this is a scam. Just commenting on identity theft.

this instant bankroll thing is totally safe. i did it and nothing went wrong. you doint give them any more information than you would signing up for a forums such as this one. just change your password after you get the money and your strait. if you had to give them your social security number that would be another story.

Is this thing still going on?? I remember seeing it a while ago but I don't remember where...If there is a post on here with the details in it can someone please stick the link in here??