customer service issues

Has anyone else had trouble getting a response from FCP support? I sent this message to them last Thursday and haven't gotten a response a week later:

I'm writing to express my extreme disappointment inthe server problems you were having during the Protegeseat 1 round 2 tournament tonight. After trying manytimes unsuccessfully to log in via the Java client onmy Mac in MacOS mode (which I used to play the round 1event), I was forced to log in and attempt to play inVirtualPC/Windows mode using your PC client. If youweren't already aware, when playing in VirtualPC yourPC client is so slow that occasionally certain actionson the table will not appear, chips and cards willhover over the table well after the hand has ended andwhile the next hand is playing, and bet timing of youropponents is impossible to judge. It was impossibleto follow the action at the table and still try toplay with any kind of focus. These problems wereESPECIALLY aggravating given the 1-time-only nature ofthis tournament.If people like me who rely on the java client toconnect to FCP are not given an additional opportunityto qualify for the Protege round 3 event, with a*working* java client, then I will not do any furtherplaying on FCP and will let others know that theycan't rely on FCP's java client to deliver a reliableconnection. I seriously hope you're able to make thisup to us somehow.
Has anyone else had trouble getting a response from FCP support? I sent this message to them last Thursday and haven't gotten a response a week later:
I'm writing to express my extreme disappointment inthe server problems you were having during the Protegeseat 1 round 2 tournament tonight. After trying manytimes unsuccessfully to log in via the Java client onmy Mac in MacOS mode (which I used to play the round 1event), I was forced to log in and attempt to play inVirtualPC/Windows mode using your PC client. If youweren't already aware, when playing in VirtualPC yourPC client is so slow that occasionally certain actionson the table will not appear, chips and cards willhover over the table well after the hand has ended andwhile the next hand is playing, and bet timing of youropponents is impossible to judge. It was impossibleto follow the action at the table and still try toplay with any kind of focus. These problems wereESPECIALLY aggravating given the 1-time-only nature ofthis tournament.If people like me who rely on the java client toconnect to FCP are not given an additional opportunityto qualify for the Protege round 3 event, with a*working* java client, then I will not do any furtherplaying on FCP and will let others know that theycan't rely on FCP's java client to deliver a reliableconnection. I seriously hope you're able to make thisup to us somehow.
Hi burningyen, you have been sent an e-mail in regards to this matter.Good Luck