seat 1 round 2 qualifier tourney.. it's broken

Yes, but plenty of other tournaments are working to my knowledge. This one imparticular seems to be completely broken.FCP SUPPORT:Will this tournament be running at 9pm EST as advertised? And is this the only round 2 event people can play in after winning Seat 1 round 1??Edit: you're right, it looks like lots of other MTT's aren't functioning properly too. I wouldn't normally care soo much, but I have work tomorrow and would like to go to bed b4 2am if I can help it!

Trying to go to the tournament lobby, or join up, just results in a page that says "The requested tournament details could not be loaded."
There's currently still a technical issue with the tourneys and info coming up on the web browsers.About 90 minutes before the scheduled start time of the tournament the sign up shifts to only being through the game client and doesn't require a web browser window to open. You should be able to sign up then.
Trying to go to the tournament lobby, or join up, just results in a page that says "The requested tournament details could not be loaded."
There's currently still a technical issue with the tourneys and info coming up on the web browsers.About 90 minutes before the scheduled start time of the tournament the sign up shifts to only being through the game client and doesn't require a web browser window to open. You should be able to sign up then.
I still cant log in to register and there is 1 hour left.....
I still cant log in to register and there is 1 hour left.....
Both the Java and Download game clients are back up and you should be able to sign up through the game client.Good Luck
Still not up for me... the java says connecting to server... and the downloaded software says the server is full and cant accept anymore players......
Very strange, I just signed out and relogged into the download version and the Java loaded for me as well.Maybe you can reboot your computer and try again, if that doesn't work uninstall and reinstall the software.
Still not up for me... the java says connecting to server... and the downloaded software says the server is full and cant accept anymore players......
Very strange, I just signed out and relogged into the download version and the Java loaded for me as well.Maybe you can reboot your computer and try again, if that doesn't work uninstall and reinstall the software.
It worked for me now I cleared my cache and cookie files :-)