worst run of "best before flop ever!!"

Okay,First time posting in here and don't usually complain too much because poker has generally been pretty good to me over the last year and a half or so. I have built up my bankroll playing a mix of ring and sit n go games on Pokerstars with the odd MTT thrown in here and there. Lately I have been playing more sit n go's and up until two weeks ago, was cashing pretty well, playing smart and getting about a 25% ROI. Then, the switch was flipped. LOL. I have been knocked out or severely crippled in about 15 Sit n Go's in a row with the best hand pre flop. Bear in mind that in only about 3 of the following hands was I at a push/fold scenario due to chipstack and blind scenarios. These are the hands I went out on....Round OneAA vs. 67 osAA vs 66AA vs JJQQ vs Q6 suitedJJ vs 44AK vs A9AK vs AQAK vs A2AK vs A4Round TwoAA vs KKAA vs 66KK vs QQJJ vs 23 osKK vs J 10 osSo there it is. I am not irrational and know that none of these in of themselves are truly horrible beats. Its the fact that they have happened one after the other and I feel like getting the money in with the best of it is a sure fire recipe for disaster. (okay, not really, but man am i pissed) I know I can't do much more than get the money in with the best hand, which is what I have been doing, so I guess I'll keep plugging away.Just saying.ps......oaiweulasjfoiwajfsdgheu238420weowjflk;sdhfoiwjojoiweuropuruweo