rail oppertunity (final table)

just saw Learn from the pros "Final Table" on FSN yesterday, lets see if it helps.

somewhere over 200, i just logged off.worst final table i could have, took 8th for like $39. Best hand I had was KQ soooted from EP. I raised it up to 3x BB, guy behind me raises enough to leave me about 2k or so. I fold, dont wanna call off all my chips with KQ 9 handed. I probably shoulnt f even raised from EP with it. I dunno.After that I had maybe 1 or 2 chances to steal but never had a hand, guess I shoulda just jammed with squat. Oh well.As an interesting sidenote for this tourney, I went the frist hour w/o getting AK, AQ, KQ or ANY pair for that matter. A total of 72 hands. Strange.

just saw Learn from the pros "Final Table" on FSN yesterday, lets see if it helps.
I saw that too. I thought that Phil Hellmuth was a very good sport about the whole thing. They were messing with him the whole time and he took it all in stride. I was pretty impressed. Now all he has to do is learn how to do that at a live poker table.
I saw that too. I thought that Phil Hellmuth was a very good sport about the whole thing. They were messing with him the whole time and he took it all in stride. I was pretty impressed. Now all he has to do is learn how to do that at a live poker table.
Hellmuth slipped something pretty funny after he busted after the POC. During his rant he said something along the lines of, "I play to win. Nobody remembers the guy who gets third place...unless I go on a rant."The guy may be an ass (I love not having to censor that) but he knows business.
Hellmuth slipped something pretty funny after he busted after the POC. During his rant he said something along the lines of, "I play to win. Nobody remembers the guy who gets third place...unless I go on a rant."The guy may be an ass (I love not having to censor that) but he knows business.
That is pretty funny. I saw that too. He seems like a decent guy away from the table, but there is no way I'm going to stop making fun of him. Jopke is pretty much the funniest poker related thing I've heard in a long time. Paul P. is the man.