dn protege seat1 round1 qualifier

I signed up for the tourney via the web with my tournament ticket, about 1 1/2 hours before the tourney. Although my name shows in the "registered players" on the webpage for the tourney, I do not show up in the game client as being registered. Contacted support and they say there having technical problems with some players not being able to log in... although I explained several times I not have a problem logging in to the client, just that my registration doesn't appear to have made the journey from the webpage to the client, I don't think the support person understood.I understand the ticket is not refundable, but in the case of a technical problem such as this, is it possible a replacement could be issued for a future Protege tourney?Thanks in advance,rivercardbandit (username: rvrcrdbandit; screename: rvrcrdbandi0)

I signed up for the tourney via the web with my tournament ticket, about 1 1/2 hours before the tourney. Although my name shows in the "registered players" on the webpage for the tourney, I do not show up in the game client as being registered. Contacted support and they say there having technical problems with some players not being able to log in... although I explained several times I not have a problem logging in to the client, just that my registration doesn't appear to have made the journey from the webpage to the client, I don't think the support person understood.I understand the ticket is not refundable, but in the case of a technical problem such as this, is it possible a replacement could be issued for a future Protege tourney?Thanks in advance,rivercardbandit (username: rvrcrdbandit; screename: rvrcrdbandi0)
Hi Bandit, something strange has happened. Your ticket has been used and yet you aren't listed in either the tourney running now or registered for the other tourneys listed on the site already.I'll see about getting another ticket in your account but that probably won't take place until Monday.I've also added $5.50 to your cashier account so you can play a tourney on us tonight if you like.Thanks for your understanding.
You mention you don't see me registered for any other tournies either. Will i have this same problem tomorrow for the Weekend at Daniel's tourney?
What I meant was on the other Protege Seat 1 Round 1 tournaments. You are listed as entered for tomorrows Weekend With Daniel tourney and I hope and assume everything will be okay.Good Luck