I am planning on going up there after work today and playing most of the night. Just playing the 1-2 NL $300 max. I know a lot of you here have played there before and just wondering what to expect. A lot of fish or a bunch of rocks? I am also curious how long of a wait I should expect since it is the weekend and I assume it will be plenty busy. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advanceIf anyone will be around there tonight let me know and I got the first round of drinks...

I am planning on going up there after work today and playing most of the night. Just playing the 1-2 NL $300 max. I know a lot of you here have played there before and just wondering what to expect. A lot of fish or a bunch of rocks? I am also curious how long of a wait I should expect since it is the weekend and I assume it will be plenty busy. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advanceIf anyone will be around there tonight let me know and I got the first round of drinks...
I've never been there, but I'd recommend gettting the phone number of the card room, and calling ahead (about 45 mins - an hour) to put your name on the list. That way there will be little or no waiting at all. I think most rooms w/ put you on the list up to an hour before you get there.

An hour should be sufficient, and some really juicy sit n go style tourneys run there with two tables. Lots of them are rebuys my college roomate won three hundred in about two hours in one of those tourneys and he is horrid. It is definitley a good spot to play. LOTS of fish plenty watch out for some crazzy allin fests that tend to sit together and push around the other stacks with little or nothing. Some nasty suckouts so be prepared to cry when a guy hits a two outer and claims his place in next years ME final table.

ive been there and will be goin next weekend....i though people sucked there....probably cause im so good.
Army??? Happen to be at Ft Knox or Campbell? Just saw the camo and thought I would ask. I will be going back, had a blast and man I can not believe how bad some of the players were.. Thaks for the advice folks
Guest andibear
We will be going back again this weekend, well Sunday or Monday since we have the holiday off. Good luck and hope you make some good $$$
yes gotta love 4 day training holidays. i will definetly be there friday and saturday..too bad we'll miss each other...good luck to you!!

Caeser's has the best poker room in the Midwest by far. It has really expanded over the last few years and is a much better place to play than it used to be. Hope you had/are having fun there.

Guest andibear
Caeser's has the best poker room in the Midwest by far. It has really expanded over the last few years and is a much better place to play than it used to be. Hope you had/are having fun there.
very successful weekened at caesars :club:
very successful weekened at caesars :club:
How'd you do?
Guest andibear
very successful weekened at caesars :D
How'd you do?
profitted a little over 2 grand...i brought 500 but only sat down with 200...it was a good two days :club:
profitted a little over 2 grand...i brought 500 but only sat down with 200...it was a good two days :club:
Wow, nice job! Last time I was there I had a pretty good winning session (something like 1200) and then promptly totalled my car and sent myself to the hospital on the way home, putting that money to good use. And no, there were no alcohol/drugs involved....but I digress. Congrats on a good weekend there. I am going to hit Caeser's up next time I am in Indiana.