hopefully not another idiot

Hey how's it going. I thought I should introduce myself to all of the people I've secretly been getting to know. Yup, I've been lurkin around here for a while now,until the oh-so-great teneight finally "forced" me to join so I could get a piece of the action he's offering.Anyway, I'm a young college student who enjoys playing, but not as seriously as many of you do. Although, I'd like to I don't have the money to put together a decent bankroll yet, so that'll have to wait. Nothing much to say other than that.Cheers

welcome to FCP. i'm glad I was the reason you joined. anyways, gl in 2006 with your poker  career.  teneight
Thanks again and thanks for the well wishes, I guess it's time to TP/MM?
no. its time for BS/MT
Hey how's it going. I thought I should introduce myself to all of the people I've secretly been getting to know. Yup, I've been lurkin around here for a while now,until the oh-so-great teneight finally "forced" me to join so I could get a piece of the action he's offering.Anyway, I'm a young college student who enjoys playing, but not as seriously as many of you do. Although, I'd like to I don't have the money to put together a decent bankroll yet, so that'll have to wait.  Nothing much to say other than that.Cheers
welcome to FCP have a great year!
HE SET U UP 4 THAT 1...WELCOME AGAIN. :-)
Haha, let's just hope he's right!
he took down a tourny on UB earlier in the year for 35k, so hes definitely capable...u just never know, he might start 2006 off with a bang.
he took down a tourny on UB earlier in the year for 35k, so hes definitely capable...u just never know, he might start 2006 off with a bang.
Actually it was 36K and I'm sure he'd be the first to correct you. LOL. Haha, yeah like I said I'm a lurker so I know what I'm getting myself into here. Hopefully, I don't get flamed as much as fluff though, not that the poor bastard doesn't deserve it..