has anyone been to one of the WPT bootcamps and if so was it worth it?Like do you learn much more then you do from reading the books out there and just have been playing for a few years? like how much more advanced is the strategies they teach you and how much do they teach that arnt already well known by most regular poker players?thxE.

I'm bored so I will answer.no.That being said, I will speculate that reading Harrington and playing millions of Online Tourneys and posting in forums and reading and posting your own advice will be a more rewarding, beneficial, and cheaper alternative.camp sounds fun though.cant hurt

I haven't been to Boot Camp, but I suspect it's a very worthwhile experience for some people. Let's remember that different people learn best in different ways. Also, I have to think the Boot Camp experience is about more than just the poker lessons; as an obvious example, you get to meet some WPT celebrities. Another way to think about it is like this. Would you go if you could get in for $1? I would. So I'm fine with the concept. It's the value proposition that I'm not convinced of.