what approach do you take in nl he

i was just wanting to get an idea of how people play. in the game of no limit it takes a special breed of people to make a profit consistently. i've made about 5k since sep. of this year and i have figured out that the best way to make alot of money quick, is to play alot of hands and be aggresive. playing tight does not get me anywhere. i sit around and wait for high PP to get cracked by 89s. i probably dumped 1k playing tight. all the money ive ever won in NL HE is playing reckless Gus Hansen style of poker. just wondering what other peoples opinions are on this subject.
Its all about implied odds... flop sets and stack people... sets pay the bills

I start by showing up a bit early and signing up me and a couple of friends. Then I order the happy hour half price appetizer as a dinner/snack and a Heineken. I chat with a few friends, and annoyingly pick at the new Heinekin label which is a BITCH to peel off with short fingernails. When they call the seating, I order a second beer, and point them to my table. I sit down, say hi to everyone, silently smirk at the people showing off their card protectors that show that they won a tournament here before, and figure out which TV has the best game to watch.I limp in with most hands for the first round and try to catch some cards, moving up to beer number three by now. I watch to see how badly everyone plays, and make mental notes as to how many times a calling station has sucked out on me.At the color up break, I see who is left of my friends, and have another beer.Immediately after the break, the blinds go up so fast that it doesn't matter how well I have been doing, I am going to need to play the double up game soon, so I pick a hand to fire away with and hope i get lucky. If I do, I coast to the final table and pick off people until something bad happens and then I go home disappointed and try to wake up the wife for some night time nookie.But then again, I only play NL in pub poker, so your mileage may vary.Ray