holiday bounty on ub

How many people gonna play in this? Only 10 bucks, the bounty prizes are pretty sweet ($250 and a bunch of UB poker shiz), plus gonna be like 3k or so for the winner...Definately gonna be lots of donks, and i assume most of them will have all in fests tryin to knock out a pro, meaning that there should be lots of easy chips. I dont have a life, so if i play for 4 hours and don't cash, at least itll be midnight and i can go to sleep.

3225 at first break, avg is 2500...only 1200 people left!phil, antonio, some others knocked out. annie is still inwhats freddy deebs and vorhaus' name?pretty uneventful hour, ive only showed winning cards, but ive folded to like 5-6 reraises and i think im a target, but ill bust someone soon enough on it.edit: some guy tilting just called a couple 1/2 pot bets w/over cards and rivered a king to take 1000 off me, so now im below average. shtty

call w/aq utg, guy raises it up, i fold he had 10s, get moved the hand after that, pick up aq again utg+1, i call, just me and the BB, flop comes q-2-4, he obviously has q2 and im out

BB in 200 first guy raises 400, I call with AJc, BB calls. Flop Q9cJd first guy bets 1500, I go all in 3100, third guy goes all-in with 10,9 first guy calls with K10. He flops the straight! I'm out 620 place.Only bounty left that I am sure of is Roxi.

Here is one of the donks I caught early on. Took me awhile to pick up on some tells. Here is one of the benefits.Sun7pmBounty-046 (No Limit tournament Hold'em--blinds 20/40)Pre-flop:Hero calls. Donk calls. BB checks. Flop (board: 5h 3h 4s): BB checks. Hero checks. Donk checks. Turn (board: 5h 3h 4s Tc): BB checks. Hero checks. Donk bets 100. BB folds. Hero calls. River (board: 5h 3h 4s Tc Ks): Hero checks. Donk bets 215. Hero calls. ----------Showdown: Donk shows Qc 9c. Donk has Qc 9c 5h Tc Ks: king high. Hero shows 2h 2s. Hero has 2h 2s 5h Tc Ks: a pair of deuces and wins 770 . ----------------------------------------------------------------