england, ireland, same difference blog

When I saw the title to this blog i immediately thought..."oh daniel you're going to hear about this from the English and Irish people on this forum"!!My husband is from England and he definitely wouldn't agree about the english and irish being the same!!! lol Now he does equate the Irish and the Scottish being the same because I guess Ireland went to attack Scotland at the same time Scotland went to attack Ireland and totally missed each other sometime back in history...don't ask me when cuz i have no clue...hence, according to my English husband, the reason they have the same accents!!! lolNow, I'm thinking i'm going to hear about it after this post...lolCareyp.s. i do know the Irish and English do have one thing in common they both can drink us Americans under the table

I tthought the title was catchy, but obviously I was just kidding :-)
I know you were kidding i just thought it was funny.... :club:)Carey
so did the dude know it was DN he was playing on the 500/1000p table?  cause mabe thats what sparked him saying what he said which is really stupid.
This has nothing to do with this topic thread....he named it ireland and england same difference because of Padraig being Irish and daniel going to see an English movie....think this post is supposed to be in the dreamclown thread...Carey