do i do anything different here?

It was a full $25 PLO table on Bodog.SB has $18.10BB has $27.40I have $30.45From EP2 and a limper in front of me, I call w/Q :) 5 :club: 10 :D 6 :) All but one player calls and the flop comes:3 :D 2 :D 4 :diamond:SB Bet $ 1.10 BB Call $ 1.10 EP1 Fold $ 0.00 I bet pot to $6.40everybody else foldsSB Raise $10.60BB Call $10.60I then raise all-in $23.80 (I have both players covered)Am I right to ram/jam/cram here or is there a better strategy?

I think I might just call the initial 1.10 and then wait for a safe turn before potting.You don't really have any redraws and it seems likely someone else has the same straight and if they have 567 they'd be freerolling against you. If the board pairs you probably lose. In fact from EP I probably fold this preflop...Of course I'm still very new so perhaps one of the more experienced/better guys would comment as well.

Why are you playing that hand from that position? Seems like an easy fold pre-flop to me.
Agreed.
I think I might just call the initial 1.10 and then wait for a safe turn before potting.
Agreed. Your only re-draws here are back door flush draws, neither of which are the nuts. Somebody has got to be on a set here. If the board doesn't pair on the turn, ram and jam.