free referral bonus for info

I signed up to be a charter member last month but never received a email outlining the "charter member benefits"? After signing up to be a charter member, I received an instant email confirming it but nothing else ever came. I want to open an real money account with FCP but dont want to miss out on any extra stuff. What are the benefits of being a charter member and if I just open an account will I get them.?I am offering a referral bonus to whoever helps me figure this out.I want to deposit a fairly large sum of cash tonight so hurry!!!Thanks,Adidas Freak

Hi,Right now it seems the main charter member benefit is an extra chance to qualify for a seat at the final table of Daniel's protege contest.Charter members also get a better deposit bonus: 100% up to $300 as opposed to the 50% up to $200 offered to the public.Charter members are also supposed to be able to get special e-mail's saying when Daniel is playing at private FCP tables and may have some special tournaments, but this hasn't happened yet.Be sure to use the same e-mail address that you signed up for the charter membership with when you create your FCP account.My username is "KrablarPlaya" if you still have a referral.

I signed up to be a charter member last month but never received a email outlining the "charter member benefits"? After signing up to be a charter member, I received an instant email confirming it but nothing else ever came. I want to open an real money account with FCP but dont want to miss out on any extra stuff. What are the benefits of being a charter member and if I just open an account will I get them.?I am offering a referral bonus to whoever helps me figure this out.I want to deposit a fairly large sum of cash tonight so hurry!!!Thanks,Adidas Freak
Please check your PM.
Is it me or is there a thread like this every other hour?
look in your bulk mail from the day the site opened. I have yahoo and thats where mine was.