live video and audio from mike matusow

wow, pretty crazy...all that joking around with mike and the cardplayer team during the wsop has paid off...its going to be fun with these video coverages, the only down side is u gota pay 19 bux to get the software. :(edit: thru cardplayeredit...during the wsop, i was able to get the software free on my home comp...but today, when i tried downloading it at my work comp...i had to pay 19 bux

last year he was almost in tears during the carribean WPT event. He has no problems hiding his emotions.
That was actually the Aruba event, not the Pokerstars Caribbean Adventure
you have to pay for this live audio junk?
no...that was my mistake...u just need the "real" software...it cost me 19 bux cuz i didnt have it...im so stupid, im sure i couldve found it for free
I'm sorry but you are an idiot. All you had to do was link to their site from cardplayer.com and download the free real player download. lol cmon it was not that hard. Hopefully you see it next time. To everyone else, you can get it for free easily. Right under the video screen, you can link to a free real player download, then on that page hidden in the upper right it says free download unlike the 19.99 download, click that and download the one on the left side of the screen.
no...that was my mistake...u just need the "real" software...it cost me 19 bux cuz i didnt have it...im so stupid, im sure i couldve found it for free
I'm sorry but you are an idiot. All you had to do was link to their site from cardplayer.com and download the free real player download. lol cmon it was not that hard. Hopefully you see it next time. To everyone else, you can get it for free easily. Right under the video screen, you can link to a free real player download, then on that page hidden in the upper right it says free download unlike the 19.99 download, click that and download the one on the left side of the screen.
i know u moron...y dont u read the whole post before wasting ur time...i bolded it for ur dumbassedit...i just saw that i can call and cancel and get a refund
I thought you didn't find the free link, and this is for other people who want to listen to this as well.I'm sorry but you are an idiot. All you had to do was link to their site from cardplayer.com and download the free real player download. lol cmon it was not that hard. Hopefully you see it next time. To everyone else, you can get it for free easily. Right under the video screen, you can link to a free real player download, then on that page hidden in the upper right it says free download unlike the 19.99 download, click that and download the one on the left side of the screen.
i know u moron...y dont u read the whole post before wasting ur time...i bolded it for ur dumbassedit...i just saw that i can call and cancel and get a refund
I thought you didn't find the free link, and this is for other people who want to listen to this as well.I'm sorry but you are an idiot. All you had to do was link to their site from cardplayer.com and download the free real player download. lol cmon it was not that hard. Hopefully you see it next time. To everyone else, you can get it for free easily. Right under the video screen, you can link to a free real player download, then on that page hidden in the upper right it says free download unlike the 19.99 download, click that and download the one on the left side of the screen.