i'm looking for card rooms in philly

i'm tired of almost falling asleep behind the wheel because of playing at the taj for 18 hrs. also because i made the hour and a half trip i find that i get over involved in to many borderline situations trying to make some real money instead of playing solid poker and being content with a modest profit. there's been 2 times recently where i was up 800 at a no limit table and in an effort to try for a 1000 i ended up walking away only up 200. i would appreciate an info on clubs that hold cash games or tournaments.

i'm tired of almost falling asleep behind the wheel because of playing at the taj for 18 hrs.  also because i made the hour and a half trip i find that i get over involved in to many borderline situations trying to make some real money instead of playing solid poker and being content with a modest profit.  there's been 2 times recently where i was up 800 at a no limit table and in an effort to try for a 1000 i ended up walking away only up 200.  i would appreciate an info on clubs that hold cash games or tournaments.
9th and chestnut .....heres the email addy and schedulechestnut_club@yahoo.comCHESTNUT ST. SOCIAL CLUB712 CHESTNUT ST. BETWEEN 7TH AND 8TH MONDAY, FEB. 14TH START TIME: 8:30 PM TOURNEY: $60 NO RE-BUYS $1000 IN CHIPS 15 MIN LEVELS CASH: 1-2 BABY N/L ($60 TO $250) 2-5 BABY N/L ($100 TO $500) TUESDAY, FEB. 15TH START TIME: 8PM CASH: 1-2 BABY N/L 2-5 BABY N/L 30-60 HOLD'EM/OMAHA 8/STUD HI-LO FREE FOOD AND DRINKS QUALIFY FOR OUR $1000 FREE ROLL CONTACT MIKE AT 267-456-1254 FOR MORE INFO