i need razz advice asap!

I've been playing some Razz recently in a very loose game. I have never played the game before last week but feel I have an edge in the game and am looking to exploit that edge even more.Does anyone have any solid Razz advice? - starting hands, advice on short-handed playI'm also interested in hearing about DN's Razz experiences. How much Razz does he play? Thanks guys.DAMM

Starting hands, don't play any hand that's worse than 7 high in a full ring, and probably more along the lines of 6 high if it's a tight game. Shorthanded, I put a maximum emphasis on playing the other opponent's hands. If you're showing 10 high and you know they're drawing to no better than a jack (I'm assuming you've deduced how to figure that out), bet, bet, bet. Shorthanded, starting hands are all relative. Make some calls with rough hands, like say, a 2410, where 10 is the up card, when opponents are visibly weak.Overall, just value bet. Don't get too wild with capping and what not on early streets. Raise when appropriate, but don't be a hero who needs to cap it before fourth street because you've got a four high.I'd really like it if you posted some hand histories. I'd like to get some Razz discussion going on here.