iceman plays like a drunk; step inside (flop raise)

MP1 is nothing special. Pretty weak. And MP2 is quasi-loose, and gets aggressive in odd spots. I haven't seen him 3-bet once. He sucks. He's probably not going to showdown w/o a hand.Party Poker 5/10Hold'em (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Hero is Button with Ac, Jh. 2 folds, BB calls.Flop: (8.33 SB) 8d, Tc, 5s (4 players)BB checks, MP1 checks, MP2 betsI don't enter the pot as the second player calling 2-cold with AJ0, but I wasn't paying attention and thought I had AJs. Iceman stupid stupid. When MP1 checks and MP2 bets out, I realize I'm getting decent odds to chase my overs. That being said, I'd like to get it heads up. Folding a number of queens, kings, and better aces would be baller.Okay. Hack away.Ice

well, needless to say, PF doesn't jive too well. I'm folding that PF. Actually the flop works if you can fold out the PFR and the BB since your hand is more often enough stronger then MP2's. Basically, you need to be able to get MP1 to fold AQ or AK and maybe 77 or 99. He's obviously not folding A10 or any higher PP, but his flop check is rather suspicious. Do you have a better read on teh BB or PFR?

well, needless to say, PF doesn't jive too well. I'm folding that PF. Actually the flop works if you can fold out the PFR and the BB since your hand is more often enough stronger then MP2's. Basically, you need to be able to get MP1 to fold AQ or AK and maybe 77 or 99. He's obviously not folding A10 or any higher PP, but his flop check is rather suspicious. Do you have a better read on teh BB or PFR?
I don't have a great read on BB; nothing he's done has impressed me as good/strong/tricky. I'm sure he's folding w/o a 10 or other big hand.MP1 (preflop raiser) is a pretty uncreative straight up player. He's pretty passive, so checking 99 or AK/AQ here is standard for him. I think he'd bet out if he flopped a set, but I could be wrong.Now, if I get it heads up, do I bet a blank turn?Ice
Now, if I get it heads up, do I bet a blank turn?Ice
I'd be checking a blank turn, but calling any decent river if the villian is capable of taking a stab at the pot after we check the turn