phil ivey had "a good week"/ftp invitational

$1 million in the Monte Carlo Millions, $600,000 in the Fill Tilt Poker Live Invitational. I guess he can move his wife up past the $0.05/$.010 tables now. :PMany quick comments on the FTP Invitational, number for easy flaming:1) You have to wonder if the producers were freaking out with Matusow and Hellmuth gone so early, that the show would be horribly boring.2) The show WAS horribly boring, but I watched the whole thing anyways for educational purposes. My sister in law, who likes TV Poker, fell asleep.3) They should have had more "other things" planned to keep the audience entertained during the opening rounds, when the blinds are so small nobody is taking risks, and at the bubble, which lasted a long long long time.4) The "outs" list on the screen was entertaining. I liked it, even though I knew the outs before they posted them.5) The overhead camera of the board sucked. Glared and slighlty out of focus. Annoying as heck.6) Although I don't like his personality, I think Devilfish played the best during that event. His cheesy cardboard sign taped to his back was idiotic, though.7) Did the Howard vs Daniel heads up thing end up happening? I went to be shortly after the event ended and they started a reply, but I thought the heads up was going to happen "immediately after." Cut due to time?That's all I got, good morning everyone. :)Ray

$1 million in the Monte Carlo Millions, $600,000 in the Fill Tilt Poker Live Invitational. I guess he can move his wife up past the $0.05/$.010 tables now. :PMany quick comments on the FTP Invitational, number for easy flaming:1) You have to wonder if the producers were freaking out with Matusow and Hellmuth gone so early, that the show would be horribly boring.2) The show WAS horribly boring, but I watched the whole thing anyways for educational purposes. My sister in law, who likes TV Poker, fell asleep.3) They should have had more "other things" planned to keep the audience entertained during the opening rounds, when the blinds are so small nobody is taking risks, and at the bubble, which lasted a long long long time.4) The "outs" list on the screen was entertaining. I liked it, even though I knew the outs before they posted them.5) The overhead camera of the board sucked. Glared and slighlty out of focus. Annoying as heck.6) Although I don't like his personality, I think Devilfish played the best during that event. His cheesy cardboard sign taped to his back was idiotic, though.7) Did the Howard vs Daniel heads up thing end up happening? I went to be shortly after the event ended and they started a reply, but I thought the heads up was going to happen "immediately after." Cut due to time?That's all I got, good morning everyone. :)Ray
Phil's the man to beat....cash and tourney....

It's kind of depressing to admit this, but I fell asleep before they even got through one round.Lederer and Tompkins (?) have the most droning voices I've heard on a poker show, not to mention they weren't saying anything interesting, and the tabletalk seemed to have been intentionally broadcast at a low volume or something. Just a very poorly run poker show in terms of entertainment, though I'm sure I'll eventually sit through a replay of it just to see if I can learn a little more.