sucked out? suck it up and move on? or all in call

Live 3/6 game - (SW) UTG - 5 :D 5 :club: (SW) raise, 2folds, mp reraise, more fold, button calls, blinds fold, (SW) call. Flop: J :) 5 :D 8 :D (SW) checks, mp bets, button raise, (SW) reraise, mp calls, button calls.Turn: 10 :) (SW) bets, mp raise, button raise, (SW) cap, mp thinks long time calls, button calls.River: 7 :) (SW) check, mp bet, button call, (SW) ???At this point I'm thinking mp had flush draw, button tp with kicker. Mp is noob, never played before or is a mayjor donkey and could have nothing. Button is tight aggressive player I've beaten in higher limits. I now have 6 bucks, thoughts on how I played this hand? All in call?

I really don't like raising 55 UTG in a 3/6 game. In fact, I can't say I'm a big fan of ever raising with 55, unless maybe it's shorthanded or it's folded to you in late position.Other than that, you played the hand find though.

I think if you just call with 5-5 and do a check raise after the flop you might be able to chase more people out. Its hard to get people to fold in limit preflop. Plus with a 5-5 and if you miss the flop any over card on the board can beat you which means you have more difficult decisions to make. After hitting on the flop the check-raise should put flags up for the other players that you caught something they may not want to chase against.