magazine/newspaper article putting poker down?

Does anyone know of a magazine or newspaper article that is archived online that pretty much says that poker is bad, is all luck and no skill, etc? I need to find an article like that, but as easy as it would seem, I can't find one. I spent about 2 hours just now googling anything that I could think of, and never found a magazine/newspaper article on the subject. All I found was websites or blogs talking about it, which doesn't help.If anyone knows of any articles, please let me know, I need one badly (for a paper I'm writing for a class. I need to give an opposite opinion of mine)

There was one posted awhile ago on the forums. Is was an article about a guy losing in poker so he blamed it on luck. Someone might know what I'm talking about but I'm not going to look for it.

nevermind I'm just going to go with a different approach to the paper I guess. Never found an article.Norton, is the thread you were talking about just someone that was mad that they sucked and writing about it, or was it a newspaper/magazine article?