playing with calling stations

Lately I've been playing a lot of home no-limit hold 'em games with my friends, $1-2 blinds with a minimum $50 buy-in. Normally I'm a very aggressive player when I'm involved in a pot, I geuss you could say that I'm a little bit loose, and very aggressive. All my fellow players have turned into calling stations though, and that has just been killing my profits. I try to tighten up and play the best hands, but when I get top pair or two pair, I'll put a lot of chips in, but the other guys will call with either a draw of some sort, the lowest pair, or nothing. Most of the time I end up getting beat on the river. Take for example i go all-in preflop with $40 with pocket aces. I'll get two calls, a K-9, and a 6H-4H. I get trips off the flop then get beat with a flush by the 6-4 on the river. Now think about this happening 4 or 5 times a night. That really stinks and I'm beginning to get frustrated. Another time I'll go all-in, bluffing, with $100, and there is one-card to a straight or flush on the board. Without even looking at me, so i know there is no tell, i get called by somebody with the lowest pair on the board.I geuss what I'm trying to ask is if anybody has any advice on how to play against a whole table of players like this. If you could help it would be greatly appreciated.Thanks

First off, stop bluffing. If you're friends are calling everything you can't win that way. You can't bluff someone who won't fold. Second, from the way you write it, it sounds like you're pretty agressive and this has lead to your friends become calling station. Try to be less agressive. Again, if you know they're going to call, make the odd right.Hope this makes sense.

Most of the time I end up getting beat on the river.Really. It's amazing that you've experienced some sort of statistical fluke where you get beat by the worst hand on the river more often than your hand holds up when you're favorite. I'd just stop playing, you can't win if you lose most of the time when you get the money in with the best hand.

Easy. Play tighter. Wait for premium hands, and play them fast. If your friends suck out on you, it's the luck of the cards. To prevent that, like I said, play premium hands, and RAISE them hard. You'll still get bad beats, but when you're playing premium hands, you'll get premium results.