another omaha hand question

PokerStars Game #2857286690: Omaha Pot Limit ($0.10/$0.25) - 2005/10/21 - 14:49:27 (ET)Table 'Mira V' Seat #3 is the buttonSeat 1: CobraSnake17 ($18.25 in chips) Seat 2: Puma12 ($15.45 in chips) Seat 3: Potless ($43.75 in chips) Seat 6: DUPPY ($22.50 in chips) Seat 7: Ultra Donk ($26.70 in chips) Seat 8: BIGLOU72 ($42.10 in chips) Seat 9: aceRy ($7.15 in chips) soccermann will be allowed to play after the buttonDUPPY: posts small blind $0.10Ultra Donk: posts big blind $0.25*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Puma12 [Kc Ah 6s As]BIGLOU72: folds aceRy: calls $0.25soccermann is connected CobraSnake17: calls $0.25Puma12: raises $1.10 to $1.35Potless: folds DUPPY: calls $1.25TeeCheu leaves the tableUltra Donk: folds aceRy: folds CobraSnake17: calls $1.10*** FLOP *** [Kd 7d Ks]DUPPY: checks CobraSnake17: checks Puma12: bets $4.35MCOT joins the table at seat #5 DUPPY: raises $13.05 to $17.40CobraSnake17: folds Puma12: calls $9.75 and is all-in*** TURN *** [Kd 7d Ks] [4s]*** RIVER *** [Kd 7d Ks 4s] [6c]Do I fold on the reraise? Can I get away from this? Should I have potted it on the flop? How would you have played it?

I hate these types of hands.I would really wish for a read on the guy. Is he the type to all in with naked trips, with maybe a flush draw? Or would he only do this with the boat? K7 boat, or 77 boat? It's a very close call, you could be dead to 2 outs or have him dead. If you're behind, best you can hope for is 6 outs. I think I call here, but I'm fishy. Hope you get more responses.

well you made second nuts, I guess I am assuming he had k7 and they were no good?If you preflop raise with AA and he *knows* that you have aces then he thinks that the bet on the flop is a continuation and that you have missed the flop. He just needs a king to do that, when that happens you have him dominated(with your ace kicker, assuming he doesn't have it also - but he could have you with As with a spade flush draw with the king). If you can put him on 77 then you should fold - 6 outs not worth it to chase.hope some of this helped.