vote on this poem

Now that you know my secret identity, you must die...sorry Royal. Either that or get a really bad wedgie. (At least I said thanks for the trip down memory lane, and most of these KIDS in here have probably never heard of the Diceman)
true enough. He sorta faded away with the occasional spurts here and there through out the new millenium just like every late 80's early 90's hit.Vanilla Ice. Hit : Music Spurt : attempted music againKevin Bacon Hit: Movie roles Spurt : Wild thingsFred Savage Hit: the wonder years Spurt: Austin PowersSuddam Hussein Hit : Evil dictator Spurt : Caught in a underground tunnel any more u guys think of
Most of the Newbies: Dad "hits" Mom; attempt at life (Spurt):, then they faded
haikuIf you are going toTry and be funny at leastSpell "whopper" right, dickor how about:Die die die die dieDie die die die die die dieDie die die die diePlease dont ban me sirTrying to make funny jokeThe OP sucked assend haiku
"If you are going to" has six syllables, thus it is not a haiku as the rhyme scheme for haikus is 5 / 7 / 5Also, the last line to your third haiku only has four syllables.
You got me on the 6 syllable one. But the last line is read as The(1) O(2) P(3) sucked(4) ass(5)Just appreciate the Die one, that is my favorite
Roses are RedBlood is tooI hope you die
FYP (gotta rhyme allin)
re-FYP. i really think the beauty was the lack of a rhyme scheme. it's innovative. it's the new black, in a poetry sense.