pokerfantasy and neteller

I want to cash out from pokerfantasy.. but my email address on there is different from my neteller email. I deposited some money onto pokerfantasy so theyd have my neteller info.. but do my email addresses have to match?

i have been trying to get support to change my e mail address on poker fantasy. the closest i got was them asking me a security question that i didnt pick. when i told them that they never responded. a few phone calls when they assured me that i would be sent an e mail within 2 minutes (4 days ago) that never got to me. great support

i have been trying to get support to change my e mail address on poker fantasy. the closest i got was them asking me a security question that i didnt pick. when i told them that they never responded. a few phone calls when they assured me that i would be sent an e mail within 2 minutes (4 days ago) that never got to me. great support
actually they were extremly quick with me and I had them change my registered email address with them so I was able to withdraw through neteller. My withdraw was processed and completed within 12 hours of my request being made.