last night's 24( major spoiler if youdidn't watch)

How great was it to see Tony Almeida make it back to the show. And will Jack be able to figure out for himself who the real mole is at ctu. I think that Audrey's ex will have some sort of major role to come. I think that Tony will also make a major return to CTU because Driscoll won't be able to handle many of the things with dealing with her daughter

Yeah I was thinking it was going to be Chase. I coujldn't remeber where they said he was living in the first episode. All and all I wasn't that impressed with last nights show. Granted every show can't have the action that last weeks did and the writers have to set up the remaining shows. I laugh at the fact that Audrey's husband is allowed to stick around the CIA's CTU while there's a national emergency going on. NOt only that he's allowed to seemingly walk around where ever he wants. And not to be cruel but I was hoping that Driscoll's daughter would die so that we don't have to see her anymore. I'm already thinking that somehow she's gonna mess something up sooner or later.Duff

How great was it to see Tony Almeida make it back to the show. And will Jack be able to figure out for himself who the real mole is at ctu. I think that Audrey's ex will have some sort of major role to come. I think that Tony will also make a major return to CTU because Driscoll won't be able to handle many of the things with dealing with her daughter
Awfully convenient that Tony happens to live about 5 minutes from the security company's address. so that he could get there in the nick of time.And considering the importance of Driscoll; how did she end up with a lame doctor who can't even get the correct allergy information on her daughter.Still, I enjoyed the episode; they have a lot of balls in the air and the Aisha character is someone that you want to see get her comeuppance.