site that gave away 50 dollars for party poker

On instanbankroll.com it says you can only have one account per person/street address. Does this mean one partypoker account per address or that you can only sign up through instantbankroll once per street address??

Instantbankroll.com gives you $75 for party. If you do sign up, I'd love the referral: shinychicken
Seriously... do you just sit around all day refreshing the forum waiting to ask someone to give you a damn referral on PSO??Good lord... start making some real posts or I will follow you around and steal all your referrals, I swear!!
Instantbankroll.com gives you $75 for party. If you do sign up, I'd love the referral: shinychicken
Seriously... do you just sit around all day refreshing the forum waiting to ask someone to give you a damn referral on PSO??Good lord... start making some real posts or I will follow you around and steal all your referrals, I swear!!
I'll use your referral if you answer my question.
Well.. technically you're only supposed to have one party poker account period. But the site probably means for instant bankroll, not party. I believe party would let you have 2 accounts if you were able to send them multiple id's and show that there really is 2 people playing within the household. So i am pretty sure they mean you can only use instant bankroll once per household.
Well.. technically you're only supposed to have one party poker account period. But the site probably means for instant bankroll, not party. I believe party would let you have 2 accounts if you were able to send them multiple id's and show that there really is 2 people playing within the household. So i am pretty sure they mean you can only use instant bankroll once per household.
oops, sorry i guess i should have specified. I have an account on party, but my brother doesn't and wants to start up using instankroll. It will still work right??

I think it should be ok.But I would use a different computer to signup for party, so they don't think you're making a second account.As for the IB side of it.. should be fine.

I think it should be ok.But I would use a different computer to signup for party, or at least uninstall it and clear out all the cookies and whatnot, so they don't think you're making a second account.As for the IB side of it.. should be fine.
Cool, thanks, Bud.If there is a referral thing for IB i'll be sure to use yours.
I think it should be ok.But I would use a different computer to signup for party, or at least uninstall it and clear out all the cookies and whatnot, so they don't think you're making a second account.As for the IB side of it.. should be fine.
Cool, thanks, Bud.If there is a referral thing for IB i'll be sure to use yours.
Thanks.I just added it to my sig, maybe it'll help, lol :club: