how many fcpers use poker tracker?

I am a bit of a late bloomer but just got started on Poker Tracker a couple days ago. I got GameTime+ and it is wonderful. Last night I tried some data minimg. Left 10 tables open on Party Poker all night. It added 600 players to my list. I find that so useful.Do most FCPers use PT? Of those that use it, do you data mine?

use pokerace heads up display instead of gametime
What is the advantage of it?
automatically finds the tables you are at. automatically updates when different plays come and go at the table you play at. completely customizable information layout. automatically shows mucked hands when people muck them.
Yes, we use it. Yes, we datamine. You're well on your way to become a successful online player. Keep it up.
Yeah it is going well. I have been playing online poker for almost 2 years but never had good money management. On September 1st, I put $50 in Party and played .5/1 with it. Got that up to $275 in about a week (really good run for .5/1). In the past I would take that money and play NL or 5/10 and lose it but this time I decided to stick with the 300 BB theory and start bonus whoring. I signed up for PSO and started only playing a site that I had bonus money on. I got PokerTracker with my PSO points and I am up to $1050 now. Just got back to Party Poker when I got the email for this month's bonus.I am playing 1/2 now and a couple good sessions away from moving up to 2/4. I hope to keep playing well and get my bankroll high enough so I can be a 5/10 player.I wish Party had more reload bonuses. I don't like playign the other sites that are not as "Poker Tracker friendly."Side note-- Do all of you use the default rules for Autorating players or has anyone developed better rules?
Side note-- Do all of you use the default rules for Autorating players or has anyone developed better rules?
People have developed other rules. It depends on your personal preference. I don't really care about those things because I look at the stats, not the classification, but I use the default rules. I've heard good things about the rules on www.bet-the-pot.com, though. So, if you want to use different rules, I'd suggest them.
Side note-- Do all of you use the default rules for Autorating players or has anyone developed better rules?
People have developed other rules. It depends on your personal preference. I don't really care about those things because I look at the stats, not the classification, but I use the default rules. I've heard good things about the rules on www.bet-the-pot.com, though. So, if you want to use different rules, I'd suggest them.
I use the BTP rules and really like them. They seem to work really well for the lower limits. I also use Playerview and like it, but haven't tried GT or Aces.

How do I check my hand numbers for each limit? I got some hand histories from a couple friends and I know I have some 3/6 ring, 3/6 shorthanded, 5/10 shorthanded and 10/20 shorthanded but I don't know how many hands of each I have.Another question:When autorating players, should I only include the limit I am playing or include all? Will one way give me an inaccurate representation of their playing style?

Include them all when autorating.I don't know how you check for each limit. Just keep nosing around in there until you find it. I'd like 3/6 short and 5/10 short. In return, I have 5/10 full.

Okay here are my PT stats.# of Hands: 6,670VP$IP: 27.05%RPF%: 16.79%AF Flop: 2.96AF Turn: 3.70AF River: 3.34AF Total: 3.25WSD: 33.16%W$SD: 50.92%BB/100: 3.53Using the default settings, I am a Slightly-Loose Agressive/Agressive player. I loosen up quite a bit from late position and I am VERY tight when someone raised in front of me.Suggestions? I guess 3.53BB/100 is pretty good but I am always looking to improve. Do you all think playing tighter (following the SSHE chart strictly) would improve my win rate?Thanks a lot.

Okay here are my PT stats.# of Hands: 6,670VP$IP: 27.05%RPF%: 16.79%AF Flop: 2.96AF Turn: 3.70AF River: 3.34AF Total: 3.25WSD: 33.16%W$SD: 50.92%BB/100: 3.53Using the default settings, I am a Slightly-Loose Agressive/Agressive player. I loosen up quite a bit from late position and I am VERY tight when someone raised in front of me.Suggestions? I guess 3.53BB/100 is pretty good but I am always looking to improve. Do you all think playing tighter (following the SSHE chart strictly) would improve my win rate?Thanks a lot.
I just want to preface this by saying 6600 hands is a small sample size.27% in full-ring is too high. It should be 18-20%. In 6-max, it's okay.AF is very good.W$SD is very good.BB/100 is very good.These stats, overall, are very good.

I agree that my VP$IP is too high. One question: Can I get away with that because I am playing 1/2 with a bunch of loose-weak players? 6600 is too small. Trying to change that as we speak! :)I have played several thousand hands on my dad's computer. I am going to get the files tomorrow and I will post an update.